Within 24 hours following attacks are allowed against one player:
- A maximum of 12 attack against one player in total (Spy-Attack excluded).
- A maximum of 3 attacks per coordinate (X:Y:Z, NOT X:Y).
- A maximum of 5 spionages (Attack without creatures) per coordinate.
1. If the target of an attack (palace of a player) holds an artefact, which can be stolen by the attacker (or a war camp member), the attack carried out on this player doesn’t apply to this rule.
2. As long as two parties (player or guilds) are officially at war with each other the bashing rule doesn’t apply. A war is regarded official, when there has been a war declaration from both parties or one of the parties accepts the war declaration in the according thread in the forum. A war ends whenever one of the parties declares truce or surrender and the other party accepts it.
3. Attacks on inactive players (not online for at least 7 days) are not restricted by this rule.
Infringements of this rule are to be reported to a responsible Game Operator.